Terms & Conditions
Pay and Collect – Terms and Conditions
For motorcycle collections from the showroom for your peace of mind we offer a 24 hour “No-Quibble” Refund Guarantee.
If for any reason you wish to return the motorcycle within the first 24 hours, in the same condition as when it left the showroom, we will make a full refund.
- No refund will be made until the motorcycle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount for extras such as re-valeting, re-advertising, removal or re-fitting accessories, etc then you will be made aware of that amount prior to processing the refund.
Any accessories that have been previously purchased and subsequently fitted by us will be non-refundable and at our discretion whether these can be removed.
- In the event of any damage(s) being made to the motorcycle whilst in your possession, by yourself or a third party, the cost to repair any damage(s) caused will be deducted from your final refund amount, or in the case of any insurance claim being raised, no refund will be made until payout from the relevant insurance company has been made to us. You will be required to furnish us with full details of your insurance cover.
Distance Selling – Terms and Conditions
Thank you for making your new motorcycle purchase from Wooburn Green Motorcycles.
Because you are having your motorcycle delivered the terms and conditions of your sale change a little bit. To ensure you fully understand how this affects your purchase please carefully read the points below:
For reasons of fraud prevention we are only able to deliver to your home address (unless payment is by bank transfer).
- Upon receipt of your motorcycle it is imperative that you fully inspect its physical condition. Once you have signed to accept the vehicle, unfortunately, we will not accept liability for any damage(s) which was not noted at the time of the delivery.
- You are entitled to a “cooling off” period in which you can change your mind about your purchase. This period begins from the day that your motorcycle is delivered to you and is valid for 14 days.
- If you wish to return your motorcycle then we must be notified in writing within this 14 day period. Upon receipt for your request we will contact you to acknowledge receipt and make arrangements for your order to be cancelled.
- Your motorcycle must be returned to us within 14 days from the date of your cancellation. This 14 day period will begin from the day we acknowledge your refund request. The cost of the returning the motorcycle to us will be your responsibility.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days after the motorcycle has been returned to us. This 14 day period will begin from the day we sign to accept return of the motorcycle to our premises.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply:
- Delivery of your motorcycle will take place at an agreed time and place. Should you, for any reason, be unable to accept this delivery at the designated day and time, or for cancellation within the 14 day period, you will then become liable for the cost of this delivery (which was included in the advertised selling price of the vehicle) and any subsequent charges to return the motorcycle. In the event of cancellation this delivery cost will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- You are liable for the motorcycle from the point of accepting delivery. If you choose to cancel within the “cooling off” period then you remain liable for the motorcycle until we have signed to accept delivery of the motorcycle back from you. You will be liable, and charged, for any damage present which was not noted when you accepted delivery of the motorcycle. Any cost(s) to repair any damage(s) will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- To receive a full refund a maximum additional mileage of 100 miles from the recorded delivery mileage is allowed. If you cover any additional distance then an excess mileage charge of £1.00 will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- You will be liable any delivery cost included as part of the sale and should you be unable to arrange to return your bike to us, you will be liable for any collection costs incurred and the total amount will be deducted from your final refund. We will fully inform you of any costs before arranging collection and will not make any arrangements without your prior consent.
- You are able to make your own arrangements for return of the motorcycle but, in doing so, accept full liability for the motorcycle until it is returned to us.
- The cost to repair any damage(s) caused to the motorcycle will be deducted from your final refund amount and, in the case of any insurance claim being raised, no refund will be made until payout from the relevant insurance company has been made to us.
- No refund will be made until the motorcycle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount for extras such as re-valeting, removal or re-fitting accessories, then you will be made aware of that amount of deduction prior to processing the refund.
- Any accessories that have been previously purchased and subsequently fitted by us will be non-refundable and at our discretion whether these can be removed.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.